Thursday 29 September 2011

Why chose nic.cz.cc for free domain name?


You want to know why chose www.nic.cz.cc , for free domain names. I would ask, why not chose them?
They provides you upto five free domain names with full dns support, Cname, A. And all free of cost. Free for life. You just need to renew your domain before it expires. They are legit site and they ives you very good support.. I have an account in it. I used its service. I like them a lot.
If you are willing to pay 9.99 US dollars you get 150 free domain names, free listing to  google and lots of stuff.
 Can you believe just ten dollar get you 150 domain names. Isn't it unbelievable!
You get good support if you have query. If you sign up for affiliate program then each domain registered through your your affiliate id, gets you 0.15 dollar. I think its all win win game here. So get your free domain name, today!
Join now - www.nic.cz.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment