Thursday 29 September 2011

Smowtion service is great -smowtion review.


People always wanted to know "how smowtion.com works". I am its service user .You can see, i am using their ads on my blog. Their ads are very good. They really pay you. I once had query, i chatted live with them and the kind of support i received was extraordinary.

I was not using one of my URL for ads. i asked one of the operator, who was chatting with me,"how to delete that URL".He deleted himself for me. I couldn't do it because its we publisher cant do, i think. I received good support from them regarding this thing. One thing i definitely noticed after placing ads on my blog is  that uploading of my blog is got slow. Its not the problem,i can bear this negligible thing.


i love using smowtion ads. i also read some of the not-so-good reviews about them, but here's mine along with the proof that i am using there ads here.

You can use ads from them. They provide good service.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete