Thursday 29 September 2011

What are Linkbacks ?


If you want to know what are link backs, then i would tell you to go to wikipedia and read the definition. I here will tell you what they mean and why they are important.

Consider, one person have single friend and you have thousand of friends. Every friend consider you important. every person needs your kind advice.. you are  popular among all. Similarly, link back acts as your friend means linking back to you. If a site refers a link back to your site, you are getting popular and if millions site refers you then you are the favourite. the more the linkbacks are the more you will have higher search engine ranking and more you will earn.
here's a deal from my side
If you link back to my site i will link back to yours.Let me know when you add my link so i can add yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment