Thursday 29 September 2011

my first experience with mylot.com or mylot review


Actually i am new user to this mylot.com, but i hoped to earn good amount of money, depending upon the time and discussion i have started and answered. I spent more than 2 hours over this site and you will not believe i just earned .05 dollar. It is useless for me. Spending this lot of time to earn a negligible amount doesn't worth the effort.
People are definitely earning money from it but, i hope, i was not lucky. I don't have this much of time to spend on this service to earn that little. I will carry my account and will see if a make good money. If i would not make then i will stop using it. I really got fed up on my first day with this service. If you want, you can earn money like others, just join it. They pay its every user. You just need to reach the threshold value of 10 dollars and they will pay you through paypal.



No comments:

Post a Comment