Thursday 29 September 2011

Is website necessary to make money on net?


No, not at all. Website is just one of the medium to make money. website gives you chance to get known by your own style. There are other ways to make money. You can make money from your website if you have something great and different from others. Many people prefers to write articles for some community, but i dont like that idea. By writing articles for them, their names get promoted not yours. But your contents have higher chances of getting searched there. when you have your own website, everything is your own. You will not have to follow others rules and regulation. You will be your own boss. If i write a article for some community, my chances will be higher to earn more but its not my own brand, so they gets promoted not me, why join them. Yeah, 100 % you get more chance to earn money from them. You can open website like them and let someone work for you. If you will not think above par then how can you grow yourself. I rather prefer to help to make money without any cost. It really needs lot of effort to earn but seconds to waste that. I dont  want anyone to waste that hard earned money, I will try to help everyone to be your own boss and earn from free. You can follow my blog if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment